1532 West Beach Blvd Unit 2, Gulf Shores
Endless SUNSHINE and BEACH VIEWS can be yours at Blue Pearl beach house! BEAUTIFUL BLUE 4 bedroom completely updated DIRECTLY across from the GULF on HUGE quarter acre lot with BRAND NEW FEEL. House features updated hardy siding, roof, paint, windows, HVAC, pergo style flooring, and MORE. BASK and RELAX on the huge front deck and enjoy the salty breezes and breaking waves! Beach access is just a 60 second walk AWAY! Step inside and take in the LIGHT and AIRY feel in the OPEN living and dining area which look onto the GULF. DESIGNER touches throughout with a TROPICAL MOTIF. Plenty of room to GATHER in the larger living and dining area. TOP OF THE LINE kitchen with soft close solid wood cabinets, GRANITE and STAINLESS APPLIANCES. Plenty of storage with an extra large PANTRY. HOST the perfect dinner party with the large dining area and large breakfast bar. This AWESOME floor plan feature FOUR FULL bedrooms to sleep the whole CREW. THE COZY master features a KING bedroom with woven headboard and luxury mattress and SPA en suite bathroom. TWO additional bedrooms are SPACIOUS and feature a stylish QUEEN bed and plenty of storage room. The forth bedroom is setup as a FUN BUNK ROOM. This house is a STELLAR RENTAL MACHINE bringing in $47k+ annually. Super deep lot perfect for adding a pool. Covered parking , outdoor shower, and exterior storage room is HUGE PLUS. Hurry and get this slice of paradise today!
- MLS® #281633
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,772
- Year Built1980
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Four or More Bedroom
- StyleRaised Beach
- UtilitiesBaldwin EMC, Gulf Shores Utilities
- ViewDirect Gulf View
- WaterfrontBeach Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- ExteriorConcrete Board
- Lot Description50' x 225', Water View
- FoundationSlab & Piers
- Listing OfficeHarris Properties Management, Inc.
- Address1532 West Beach Blvd Unit 2
- AreaGulf Shores 1
- CityGulf Shores
- Zip Code36542
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), High Ceilings, Internet, Open Porch, Split Bedroom Plan, Termite Contract, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Treatments, Bunk Room, Covered Patio
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range-Electric, Refrigerator w/Ice Maker
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGulf Shores Elementary
- HighGulf Shores
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:30pm CST.