13971 George Younce Rd, Foley
CHECK OUT VIRTUAL TOUR ^ Zoned PUD annexed by the City of Foley, but currently multi-dwelling 80 acre estate. POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCING! 2 Homes, main house has 4 BR/3 Baths. Guest House is 2 BR / 2 BA. Kidney shaped indoor pool. Located along headwaters of Magnolia River, also 2 ponds. 50 acres pasture, 30 acres in forest and riverfront. Perfect for church retreat, RV Resort, Horse Farm, Retirement Community. ONLY MINUTES TO THE BEACH!
- MLS® #281924
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeLand, Land
- AmenitiesOther-See Remarks
- UtilitiesCable TV, Satellite, Sewage-Septic, Total Electric, Water Heater-Electric, Water-Well, Baldwin EMC
- ViewDirect River View, Other-See Remarks, Northern View, Wooded
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontPond, River Front, Magnolia River
- ElementaryMagnolia School
- MiddleFoley Middle
- HighFoley High
- Listing OfficeMcAlister Realty, LLC
- Address13971 George Younce Rd
- AreaMagnolia Springs
- Zip Code36555
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Fenced, Partially Fenced
- Lot Description80 acres, 50-100 acres, Heavily Wooded Lot, Rolling, Some Trees, Water View, Waterfront
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 2:30pm CDT.