18932 County Road 26 Unit 14, Foley
Now in Framing! Hickory Estates features a charming country setting in a great location. It provides quick access to popular restaurants, the outlet mall, and a quick drive to the beach! This McKenzie is 3,113 sq. ft. of pure luxury set on an almost half an acre lot! It is an open concept with a HUGE Family room open to kitchen and breakfast area. You'll enjoy preparing meals in the gourmet kitchen which features a sizeable center island, granite counters, fog (grey) painted cabinets with soft close upgrade, cooktop, vent hood, wall oven and built-in microwave. The McKenzie features a separate dining room with trey ceiling and crown molding, and a 12' x 14' Study. The spacious master bedroom features a double trey ceiling with crown molding, and ceiling fan. The master bath will have a dual vanity with granite, a 5 ft. shower, soaking tub, separate water closet, and huge walk-in closet! This all brick home has a two car garage and sits on a BIG 80' x 240' lot that is fully sodded and backed up to a large common area. Projected Completion 12/28/2019. * This home is being built to Gold FORTIFIED HomeTM certification, which may save the buyer on their homeowner’s insurance. (See Sales Representative for details.) **This home features our Home is Connected (SM) Smart Home Technology, which includes control panel, doorbell, smartcode lock, two smart light switches, and thermostat, all controlled by one app. (See Sales Representative for complete details on these smart home features.) ***Pictures are of similar home and not necessarily of subject property, including interior and exterior colors, options, and finishes.
- MLS® #287883
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,113
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Four or More Bedroom
- UtilitiesSewage-City, Total Electric, Underground Utilities, Water-City, Riviera Utilities
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Double Pane Windows, Energy Effic Appliances, Ridge Vent, SEER 14, Energy Star Windows
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- Lot Description80x240, Less than 1 acre, Level
- ConstructionNew Construction
- FoundationWood Frame, Slab, Gold Fortified
- ZoningSingle Family Residence
- HOA Fees600.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address18932 County Road 26 Unit 14
- AreaFoley 2
- SubdivisionHickory Estates
- Zip Code36535
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Ceiling Fan(s), Covered Patio, En-Suite, High Ceilings, Split Bedroom Plan, Termite Contract
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Cooktop
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Heat Pump (Cool)
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFoley Elementary
- MiddleFoley Middle
- HighFoley High
- Listing OfficeDR Horton, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 6:15am CST.