9225 Shore Dr Unit 33&35, Foley
Raised cottage on 100 feet overlooking the Bay. The property has everything needed for a weekend or full-time living. Open floor plan with large bedrooms, plus separate 20x24 rec room/bed on rear. Sleeps many. Extra shower and bathroom downstairs plus lots of underneath patio, storage, and parking areas. Extra 50' lot on the south side. Fully bulkheaded with pier, pavilion & boatlifts. Sunset Shores is a quiet subdivision situated between Fairhope and Gulf Shores. Downtown Magnolia Springs is 10 minutes away by country roads. Quick boating access to Weeks Bay and Magnolia and Fish Rivers. The Intracoastal Canal to Perdido Bay is a favorite boat ride. And sunsets? Well, they don't call it Sunset Shores for nothing...
- MLS® #288372
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2005
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Four or More Bedroom
- StyleRaised Beach
- UtilitiesSatellite, Sewage-Septic, Water Heater-Electric, Water-Well, Baldwin EMC
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- ViewDirect Bay View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay Front - Building, Bon Secour Bay
- Lot Description100x280, Less than 1 acre
- FoundationPilings, Slab
- ZoningNot Zoned
- Address9225 Shore Dr Unit 33&35
- AreaFoley 1
- SubdivisionSunset Shores
- Zip Code36535
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fenced, Open Porch, Storage Building
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range-Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric, One or More Window Units
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFoley Elementary
- HighFoley High
- Listing OfficeL L B & B, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 3:30pm CDT.