14208 River Oaks Drive Unit 14, Foley
HIGH AND DRY! This cute home on Fish River is a perfect refuge from the hustle and bustle of every day life. Imagine living on a deep lot which is protected by the Isle of Pines on the beautiful Fish River. Main living area is open, has a cozy wood burning fireplace and has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath; while the lower level features a bedroom and full bath. There are also two separate storage buildings.
- MLS® #288731
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1990
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached
- StyleRaised Beach
- AmenitiesCeiling Fan(s), Partially Fenced, Open Porch, Storage-In, Storage-Out
- UtilitiesBaldwin EMC, Fairhope Utilities, Sewage-Septic
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- ViewDirect River View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front
- Lot Description84x339, Less than 1 acre, Waterfront
- FoundationWood Frame, Pilings
- Listing OfficeBlackwell Realty, Inc.
- Address14208 River Oaks Drive Unit 14
- AreaCentral Baldwin County
- SubdivisionFish River Acres
- Zip Code36535
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range-Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric (Cool), Central Heat
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMagnolia School
- MiddleFoley Middle
- HighFoley High
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 3:30pm CDT.