12252 Old Timney Ln, Fairhope
Welcome to your unzoned private garden oasis near Fish River! Located on a private drive lined with majestic Live Oaks, you'll find this beautifully renovated 3 bed/3 bath cottage. Nestled amongst mature trees and blooming flowers of all kinds, this 2 acre property boasts an additional driveway leading to a fully powered 800 square foot shop with covered outdoor storage for your boat, tractor, or mowers. Pick giant Texas Grapefruits from your newly built back porch in the Fall, and blueberries in your front yard throughout the Spring and Summer months. Ride your golf cart the less than 1/2 mile to Fish River or grab dinner at Big Daddies! Step inside and you'll find this home lives large with soaring 18 ft smooth ceilings in the living, den, entry, and master bedroom. The open-concept floor plan has a separate master suite and additional loft spaces with one serving as the third bedroom that features a birds-eye view of the property. Tall Anderson windows provide natural light throughout the home to highlight the true heart of pine floors. This home has been recently renovated and includes a new electric hot water heater, recently serviced HVAC with new fan motor and installed motherboard, 5 year old metal roof, new light fixtures, full sized stackable washer and dryer, and stainless steel kitchen appliances. Sellers are motivated - don't miss the best country living that Fairhope has to offer, schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #288967
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,552
- Year Built1998
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Three Bedroom
- UtilitiesGas-Propane, Sewage-Septic, Water Heater-Electric, Water-City, Water-Well, Baldwin EMC
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- Lot Description207x420, 1-3 acres
- FoundationWood Frame
- Listing OfficeLocal Property Inc.
- Address12252 Old Timney Ln
- AreaFairhope 1
- Zip Code36532
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), En-Suite, High Ceilings, Open Porch, Patio, Security Lighting, Split Bedroom Plan, Storage Building, Termite Contract, Vaulted Ceiling, Other-See Remarks
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range-Electric, Smoke Detector, Stack Washer/Dryer
- CoolingCentral Electric, Central Electric (Cool)
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJ. Larry Newton
- MiddleFairhope Middle
- HighFairhope High
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 11:15pm CDT.