1786 Arcadia Drive Unit 43, Foley
Public Remarks This beautiful 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom home in Iberville Square is only 15 minutes from the sugary white sandy beaches of Gulf Shores and the gorgeous Emerald waters of the Gulf Of Mexico! OWA, the sports complex, Tanger Outlet Center, numerous restuarants and the Beach Express are all within a few miles. This traditional brick home offers arched entries throughout the home , a vaulted ceiling in the living room, and a separate dining/office. The kitchen provides an abundant amount of both cabinets and Granite counter space complete with an island, stainless steel appliances and an eat in dining area. The spacious master bedroom and ensuite bathroom boasts an elegant tray ceiling, double vanities, separate shower, garden tun and large walk-in closet. This split floor plan provides two other nice sized guest bedrooms and another full bathroom. You will appreciated the separate laundry room and the attached double car garage. Enjoy your afternoons on your screened in back patio with a privacy fence surrounding the entire backyard. This is a wonderful home in a nice neighborhood close to all that Foley and Gulf Shores has to offer. Schedule your viewing today!
- MLS® #289802
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,752
- Year Built2014
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Three Bedroom
- UtilitiesSewage-City, Total Electric, Underground Utilities, Water Heater-Electric, Water-City, Riviera Utilities
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Double Pane Windows, Ridge Vent, SEER 14
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- Lot DescriptionLess than 1 acre
- FoundationWood Frame, Slab
- HOA Fees120.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1786 Arcadia Drive Unit 43
- AreaFoley 1
- SubdivisionIberville Square
- Zip Code36535-24
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Cable, Ceiling Fan(s), Covered Patio, Fenced, High Ceilings, Internet, Screened Porch, Split Bedroom Plan, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Electric, Smoke Detector
- CoolingCentral Electric, Central Electric (Cool), Heat Pump, Heat Pump (Cool)
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFoley Elementary
- MiddleFoley Middle
- HighFoley High
- Listing OfficeAlabama Beach Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 10:30pm CDT.