25300 Perdido Beach Blvd Unit 507, Orange Beach
WELCOME TO THE BEACH and into this FULLY FURNISHED 2-bedroom/2-bath coastal getaway at Sunswept and be greeted by a SWEEPING FULL VIEW of the GULF OF MEXICO. As you enter, you’ll step onto the beautiful TILE FLOORS that lead from the entryway throughout the entire condo and notice the FRESH PAINT that lights the condo with a LIGHT, BEACHY COLOR PALETTE. Discover a FULLY EQUIPPED kitchen with GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, complete with ALL the STAINLESS-STEEL appliances you’ll need to cook a fresh catch from THE GULF. After a sun and sand-filled day, toss your SWIMSUITS and towels right into your in-unit WASHER and DRYER! Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and SOAK in PICTURESQUE SUNRISES and SUNSETS with friends and family in the comfort of YOUR OWN CONDO. The SPACIOUS living room makes LIVING EASY with a sofa sleeper, NEW LEATHER RECLINER and NEW FLAT SCREEN tv to lounge after a long day at THE BEACH. The master bedroom BOASTS a KING size bed and features NEW FLAT SCREEN tv and an UPGRADED MASTER BATHROOM with TILE SHOWER SURROUND and NEW VANITY. The guest bedroom is more like a second master or BONUS SUITE – It too is spacious with a BRAND-NEW KING BED AND NEW FLAT SCREEN tv. Experience breathtaking VIEWS of the GULF and relaxing sounds of the WATER ROLLING ON SHORE from your fifth floor PRIVATE BALCONY. You won’t have to rely on only the breeze from the Gulf of Mexico to keep you COOL – There are NEW FANS and a HVAC unit that was just installed within the last 2 years! For a PRIVATE WATER RETREAT, treat yourself to the OUTDOOR COMMUNITY POOL. Venture out to the beach, down the PRIVATE BOARDWALK, where you will love spending the whole day with your toes in the sand on the ever-popular COAST of Orange Beach. As an owner, you can rest easy knowing that your HOA management is ON-SITE and hands on! Sunswept is centrally located nearby dining, shopping, and ecotourism destinations. Whether you’re looking for a beach abode or your next rental investment, Sunswept is for YOU!
- MLS® #298418
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage950
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeResidential Attached, Two Bedroom
- AmenitiesBBQ Area, Landscaping, Pool - Outdoor, Pets - Owners, Pets - Allowed, Satellite TV, Water Access-Deeded, Condo 1-Bdrms in Complex, Condo 2-Bdrms in Complex, Condo 3-Bdrms in Complex, Fencing, On-Site Management, Private Security, Security System
- UtilitiesCable TV, Sewage-City, Total Electric, Underground Utilities, Water Heater-Electric, Water-City, Baldwin EMC, Orange Beach Water Auth, Satellite
- ViewDirect Gulf Front, Southern View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf Front - Building, Gulf of Mexico
- Has PoolYes
- Lot Description200 X 623
- RoofMetal, Built Up Flat
- FoundationConcrete Block, Slab & Piers, Slab, Solid Masonry, P-I-P Reinforced Concrete
- HOA Fees533.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address25300 Perdido Beach Blvd Unit 507
- AreaOrange Beach 1
- CityOrange Beach
- Zip Code36561-3192
- Interior FeaturesCable, Ceiling Fan(s), Covered Patio, En-Suite, Fenced, Internet, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Security System, Termite Contract, Window Treatments, Pool - Inground (Home)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator w/Ice Maker, Microwave, Range-Electric, Smoke Detector, Washer
- CoolingCentral Electric, Central Heat, Heat Pump
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOrange Beach Elementary
- MiddleOrange Beach Middle
- HighGulf Shores
- Listing OfficeSouthern Real Estate Sales, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 10:45am CDT.